The Fullerton Art Walk in downtown Fullerton, every first Friday of the month, is developed and promoted by the downtown art community and retailers who independently curate their own show. This event is free for the community and many galleries provide beverages, food and live music.
Here is just a sampling of the exhibit info for this Friday (we will continue to update as new exhibits are announced), for a full list of locations see the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk map:
Friday June 6, 2015, 6-10pm
* Check out the newest Art Walk spot above Matador Cantina! Enter through the Brick Basement, go upstairs and enjoy art from Darilynn Tipton, poetry from Jen Fedrizzi and more.
* Max Bloom’s Cafe Noir presents Blood Orgy of the Behemoths. An Epic Themed Art show featuring Internationally acclaimed artists Doug Horne, Ken Ruzic BigToe and special guest Candy Weil.
* In June of this year, Hibbleton Gallery will celebrate its 7th anniversary. To commemorate this milestone, we’re throwing a great big art show.
* PAS Gallery presents Sex, Violence, and The American Way / John M. Sollom + Cody Lusby.
* Vino Nostra presents Paintings by Lisa Vaughn.
* You are cordially invited to the latest art show at BOOKMACHINE books + zines. We’re calling it “Zine Party!” It features the talents of several members of the Magoski Arts Colony
see more at venues on our map: