The Fullerton Art Walk in downtown Fullerton, every first Friday of the month, is developed and promoted by the downtown art community and retailers who independently curate their own show. This event is free for the community and many galleries provide beverages, food and live music.
Here is just a sampling of the exhibit info for this Friday (we will continue to update as new exhibits are announced), for a full list of locations see the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk map:
Friday November 7, 2014, 6-10pm
* Check out Two Saucy Broads this Art Walk for pizza boxes as jack-o-lanterns made by locals!
* Comic Book Hideout Presents: Project COMIC ART by Robert James. All ages welcome.
* Green Bliss will feature art by Dianuh Kim.
*Hibbleton Gallery in the Magoski Arts Colony will present Pop & Timber: artwork by Andres Estrada.
* BOOKMACHINE books + zines in the Magoski Arts Colony invites you to the Calendar of Revolt! + Venceremos Book Signing.
* PAS Gallery in the Magoski Arts Colony presents “Sympathies and Antipathies” Ken Ruzic’s Solo Exhibition. Also showing in the Altered States Lounge in the Colony:”Fauna Oceana” Watercolors by Scotty Benner.
Don’t miss this and more!