The Fullerton Art Walk in downtown Fullerton, every first Friday of the month, is developed and promoted by the downtown art community and retailers who independently curate their own show. This event is free for the community and many galleries provide beverages, food and live music.
Here is just a sampling of the exhibit info for this Friday (we will continue to update as new exhibits are announced), for a full list of locations see the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk map:
Friday October 3, 2014, 6-10pm
* It’s Fullerton HeArt Walk time again! Pick up a map at a heart location, get all your stamps and enter your chance to win tickets to the Art Auction event. Get more details here.
* Green Bliss will feature art by Katie Wigglesworth, a very talented artist and coffee roaster extraordinaire.
*Hibbleton Gallery in the Magoski Arts Colony will present All the Artists for All the Kids.
* BOOKMACHINE books + zines in the Magoski Arts Colony will have a show entitled “Suburban Nightmare: Punk in OC.” This zine, originally released in 2010, gives a brief history of the bands, venues, artwork, and style that was and is Orange County punk rock..
* “Only Lovers Left Alive” a new Series by Michael Magoski as part of EEJacks group show, Darker Introspections will be showing in the Magoski Arts Colony .
* The Egan gallery at the Magoski Arts Colony will feature William Zdan.