The Fullerton Art Walk in downtown Fullerton, every first Friday of the month, is developed and promoted by the downtown art community and retailers who independently curate their own show. This event is free for the community and many galleries provide beverages, food and live music.
Here is just a sampling of the exhibit info for this Friday (we will continue to update as new exhibits are announced), for a full list of locations see the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk map:
Friday May 1, 2015, 6-10pm
* You are cordially invited to the opening reception for the latest art exhibit at Hibbleton Gallery entitled Philip K Dick in Orange County. Philip K. Dick is known for his trippy/dystopian stories and novels, many of which have been made into films—like Blade Runner, Total Recall, Minority Report, A Scanner Darkly, etc. What is less well-known is the fact that he spent the last years of his life living in Orange County.
* PAS Gallery will present Ephphatha, the works of Kristy Prince with Live Music by the Guaqeros!
* The Magoski Arts Colony will have an analog photo exhibition with artists James Allen Eakins, Sarah Marie Eakins, Toby Hancock and live music from ASAKS.
* Roadkill Ranch & Boutique will present work from local artist Jerome Ryan and live music by Mr. Guy Nelson.
* BaxSPACE at Max Bloom’s Cafe Noir will present Shan’Ta Monroe with “Life Unscripted… Inspired by true events.”
see more at venues on our map: